Here’s a different world. First of all, I’m living in The Apartment of Eighteen Closets. 18. Really. It has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. A 10 min. walk to work. It’s near the zoo and Metro and train stations. Secondly, all the men at work wear suits. Alas, I have only one (dusted off for everything from weddings to funerals) and I don’t think I’ve worn a necktie in the last 15 years. Lastly, I’m in a real office with real furniture.
I’m having a great time. I’ve met with some Portuguese colleagues and they’ve all been interesting, friendly people and, fortunately for me with my 10-CD-Portuguese-language-lessons grasp of Portuguese, all fluent in English. Lots of big, long lunches with wine. I’ll be traveling (along the coast) to Porto, Coimbra, Aveiro, and Faro and out to the Azores.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds great! Post some pictures of the flat.
oo, oo, I call two closets when we get out. Glad to hear you're having fun and being taken care of.
Post a Comment